When asked to look over the site, several people, but especially one friend, pointed out that “the pics aren’t clickable!!!”
Took me a while to figure out what was meant – because I was stumped.
Then I realized that on our previous site I had LOTS of thumbnail pics and they all linked to something – usually a picture that opened in a separate window sized to fit that image OR to that pony’s page.
My family already knew I was looking at coding for making the thumbnail pics “go somewhere” instead of just “being there”. Right now, I’m not sure how to do that – well last night – I figured out how to do it by making each of the pony’s pics go to their web pages (their name in the table next to them is also a word link to their page).
I’m still searching for code that will open a window sized to fit an image in a new window… I will get there.